Acceptance of this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement is required to register with Landmark Connect.
1. PROVIDER's USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING, USING AND/OR VIEWING OUR SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND TO BE SUBJECT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA . IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST EXIT THIS SITE.
2. The terms of this Agreement may change. If you access this site at any time after such a change in terms is posted, then you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to all of the revisions.
3. These provisions do not in any manner whatsoever supersede, replace, or supplement, any terms or conditions contained in your Network Participation Agreement or other documentation disseminated by Landmark. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Use Agreement and those of any other documentation provided by Landmark, including your Network Participation Agreement, if any, or other evidence of the terms and conditions of benefit coverage, unless otherwise indicated, the terms of those documents shall control.
4. Provider agrees and understands that knowingly and without permission accessing or bringing about Unauthorized Access to Landmark's Web site, or the fraudulent or illegal use of the Web site or the information contained herein shall be subject to criminal and civil liability pursuant to Section 502 of the California Penal Code and applicable Federal Law. Unauthorized Access includes the attempted entry, entry, instruction, or communication with the logical, arithmetical, or memory function resources of Landmark's computer, computer system, or computer network. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Landmark hereby agrees not to sell, distribute, or disclose to any third parties information submitted by the provider through this site. Landmark shall make every reasonable effort to safeguard the information submitted through this site from unauthorized access, fraudulent acts, and illegal use. Landmark may use the information submitted by providers through this site in connection with Landmark's marketing, data analysis, and research efforts.
6. This site contains software tools and databases that allow providers to search and retrieve information. Users may not (1) sell, distribute, or commercially exploit such software tools, databases, or the results of any database search performed on this site; (2) use any data mining, robots, or similar gathering and extraction tools; or (3) sell, rent, lease, lend, or transfer any services provided on this site.
7. THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, CONCERNING OUR SERVICES OR THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OUR SITE, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING MEMBER ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION.
8. The purpose of this site is to offer providers Web-based access to claims status and eligibility verification. Posting on this Web site shall constitute Landmark's acknowledgement of receipt of a claim.
9. The information provided in the Web site is based on and only as accurate as the information submitted to Landmark by providers and payors. Provider agrees that if upon review of a claim he or she should discover an error, misinformation, or discrepancy regarding the claim, it is his or her obligation to call Landmark's Customer Service Department to inform Landmark of the error.
10. By use of this site, you expressly agree that you are abiding by, and will continue to abide by all terms and conditions of Landmark's rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
11. Landmark has no duty to update or keep current this site, and disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Landmark will not be liable for:
(1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site; or
(2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if Landmark is advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. You expressly agree that in no event shall Landmark be liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of this site or the information therein.
13. LANDMARK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OUTSIDE VENDORS OR INFORMATION PROVIDERS, OR FOR PERFORMANCE (OR NON-PERFORMANCE) OF THE NETWORK OR INTERCONNECTION POINTS BETWEEN NETWORKS AND/OR SITES THAT ARE OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES. LANDMARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING PROVIDERS' ABILITY TO TRANSMIT AND RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, AND PROVIDER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT AT TIMES THE ABILITY TO ACCESS THIS SITE MAY BE IMPAIRED OR DISRUPTED. ALTHOUGH LANDMARK WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO TAKE APPROPRIATE AND REASONABLE ACTION TO REMEDY AND AVOID SUCH EVENTS, LANDMARK CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL NOT OCCUR, AND ACCORDINGLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
14. This Agreement and any transaction or occurrence arising out of accessing, transmitting, or viewing any information on this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California
15. Landmark Healthplan of California, Inc. is not affiliated with Landmark Healthcare, Inc.